- Unlimited High-Speed Access using Customer Purchased DSL Modem/Router *
- 5 E-mail Boxes
- 10MB of Free Web Server Space For You to Create and Maintain Your Personal Web Page
- 24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week Live Technical Support Via Telephone From an Established Help Desk Center
- Eastex Net DSL Services Can Be Used With All Current Microsoft Operating Systems
- 24 month contract required on SDSL, 12 month contract required on ADSL
- Premium (SDSL with symmetric speeds up to 8Mb) $129.95+tax
- Platinum (ADSL with asymmetric speeds up to 5Mb) $89.95+tax
- Prime (ADSL with asymmetric speeds up to 3Mb) $69.95+tax
- Power (ADSL with asymmetric speeds up to 1Mb) $49.95+tax
- Eastex has Modems/Routers available for Purchase
Click here for important DSL information, DSL modem prices and to download the DSL contract.
Click here to submit a request for DSL service (we must determine if your line is within our DSL service area).
*ADSL modems and/or modem/routers purchased by the customer from a vendor other than Eastex must be compatible with Eastex's equipment. Eastex WILL NOT be responsible for technical support on modems and/or modem/routers that we do not offer for sale to the customer. Eastex requires the following specifications: The modem and/or modem/router must be capable of supporting PPP over Ethernet. The ADSL modem and/or modem/router must be capable of allowing the VPI and VCI to be changed to 0 and 35. The ADSL modem/router must not be a bridging type. The modem/router must be compatible with the Alcatel chipset incorporated in Eastex's equipment.
SDSL modems are modem only units with a single Ethernet port facing the customer. The customer is responsible for providing a router to place behind the SDSL modem that is capable of terminatiing a PPP over Ethernet session. The customer provided router must have sufficient Ethernet ports and/or wireless capabilities necessary to suit the customer's needs at their particular location.