Spring Forward! Daylight Savings time begins Sunday March 12th.
Don’t get yourself caught in a pinch by not wearing green on Friday, March 17th for St. Patrick’s Day!
Click HERE to view the full March Newsletter!
During this holiday season, sign up and receive a FREE connection fee on voicemail, caller ID, and several others! Contact your local office today.
Click HERE to view the full December 2016 Newsletter
Eastex offices will be closing at noon on November 23rd, and will be closed the 24th and 25th for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Click HERE to view the newsletter!
• Provides security in an emergency with reliable 911 communication. • Works even during an electrical outage.
• Peace of mind for family and friends to reach you. (When a cell phone has no signal.) • Never drops a call.
• Provides unlimited local calling. • Gives you superior sound quality and clarity. • Provides you with a directory listing.
• Can’t be hacked. • Eliminates the need to charge batteries. • Gives you access to Internet Service.
• Residential phone line
• Extended local calling
• Expanded local calling
• 300 minutes long distance
• Call waiting
• Call waiting ID
• Caller ID name and number
• Three-way calling
• Call forwarding
As a reminder, Eastex offices will be closed Friday, March 25, 2016 for the Good Friday Holiday.