Eastex Telephone Offices will be closed,
Monday, September 5, 2016 in recognition of Labor Day.
Be sure to take advantage of our FREE connection fees during the month of September!
See newsletter for more details.
• Provides security in an emergency with reliable 911 communication. • Works even during an electrical outage.
• Peace of mind for family and friends to reach you. (When a cell phone has no signal.) • Never drops a call.
• Provides unlimited local calling. • Gives you superior sound quality and clarity. • Provides you with a directory listing.
• Can’t be hacked. • Eliminates the need to charge batteries. • Gives you access to Internet Service.
• Residential phone line
• Extended local calling
• Expanded local calling
• 300 minutes long distance
• Call waiting
• Call waiting ID
• Caller ID name and number
• Three-way calling
• Call forwarding
As a reminder, Eastex offices will be closed Friday, March 25, 2016 for the Good Friday Holiday.
If you receive an Eastex Survey pop-up such as the one above, please do not take it. This is NOT an authorized Eastex Telephone survey and is in no way affiliated with us.
If you do receive it, the likely cause is that your personal computer has some sort of Malware.
Here are a few tips on how to clean an infected computer: malwaretips.com