Spring Forward! Daylight Savings time begins Sunday March 12th.
Don’t get yourself caught in a pinch by not wearing green on Friday, March 17th for St. Patrick’s Day!
Click HERE to view the full March Newsletter!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
WE ARE CONTINUALLY STRIVING TO MEET THE NEEDS OF OUR CUSTOMERS. WITH THAT BEING SAID, WE NOW OFFER NETWORK SOLUTIONS & SERVICES!
CONTACT US TODAY ON HOW TO BETTER HELP SERVE YOU!
Happy Holidays From your Eastex Telephone Family!
We will be closed Friday, December 23rd, and Monday, December 26, 2016 for the Christmas Holiday as well as, Monday, January 2, 2017 for the New Year.
During this holiday season, sign up and receive a FREE connection fee on voicemail, caller ID, and several others! Contact your local office today.
Click HERE to view the full December 2016 Newsletter
- November 6th – Daylight savings time ends at 2am
- November 8th – Election Day! Go Vote!!
- November 11th – Veterans Day! – Let’s remember and thank those who served!
- November 12th – Henderson, TX hosts the 28th Annual Heritage Syrup Festival!
Eastex offices will be closing at noon on November 23rd, and will be closed the 24th and 25th for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Click HERE to view the newsletter!
Eastex Telephone Offices will be closed,
Monday, September 5, 2016 in recognition of Labor Day.
Be sure to take advantage of our FREE connection fees during the month of September!
See newsletter for more details.
Click here for the September Newsletter
Let Freedom Ring!
Eastex Telephone business offices will be closed Monday, July 4, 2016 in observance of Independence Day!
Please be aware that any contact regarding payment from Eastex will be by mail only! Eastex will not call demanding payment immediately. We urge you to never give out payment information over the phone unless you initiate the call!
July 2016 Newsletter
Happy Father’s Day, June 19th, to all of you important Dads out there!
10 Reasons why your landline is important!
• Provides security in an emergency with reliable 911 communication. • Works even during an electrical outage.
• Peace of mind for family and friends to reach you. (When a cell phone has no signal.) • Never drops a call.
• Provides unlimited local calling. • Gives you superior sound quality and clarity. • Provides you with a directory listing.
• Can’t be hacked. • Eliminates the need to charge batteries. • Gives you access to Internet Service.